Skript not saving?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scornn

Feb 11, 2017
Skript Version: Skript 2.3.7
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
---
So I've been having this issue for a while now and I've tried to do everything in my power to find a solution and make it work. However that's obviously not happened. To give you a summary in brief, I'm creating a factions-like gamemode for my server - everything works fine I can create, claim land and so on. However the issue arrives when I relog. The problem is that "chunks are not saved" - and I quote this because I don't know if I'm speaking correctly but the problem is basically, everything works when I log off and then back on claims dont work, the guild still exists, it won't let me claim anymore chunks like its supposed to if I had a claim, but breaking blocks or walking in the same claim area, acts as the wild if you'd like. Now I have no idea what is causing this because, through debugging I'm able to see that the chunk is in the guild's specific chunk list but something just isn't happening, and because of this I am really confused about the whole thing as it works fine before I leave but it acts as if it wasn't saved when I rejoin even though it clearly is, so here I am.

My code is below, I know it is not the best and is not well optimised but I'm more focused on making it work for the moment. I will happily give more info on configs and such in the thread if requested.

Code:

https://pastebin.com/121mmv5G

https://pastebin.com/WZPTqYGj - First Update!

Addons using (including versions):
Skellett+1.9.b, Skungee 1.0.9, Tuske 1.8.2

Troubleshooting: I've tried removing plugins, resetting configs of all plugins not just the addons, (I can't really remove Skungee because I have a network). I've downgraded and upgraded Skript Versions. I've tried removing bits of code but to no avail. Writing out lists and locations to myself in-game (debugging)

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? None
[doublepost=1564430143,1564426190][/doublepost]Okay got an update, this is a little bit more confusing;

So I've got an alt on and I have created 2 guilds and again everything works like normal. If I restart the server (Making sure that the variables are saved in the variables.csv file in Skript) and join back it works as intended now, here's the confusing part if I take one alt off (log off) it still works with both guilds. If I log off both alts so no one is on - and join back with one of them, whatever claim they created, no longer exists but the other alt's claim does. To add to this if when this scenario occurs I log off the alt, and join with the other character Their claim then gets "deleted" and no claims exist. And as a test to see if this worked I restarted the server and both claims were back.

I changed my code a little and added a pastebin to the updated version.

Note: I've updated the pastebin with my changed code its marked as the first update.

Status
Not open for further replies.