[SKRIPT] Item Life

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

eult

be like eult
Staff member
Supporter +
May 28, 2022
Rquerments: Skript 2.6.4 and SkBee 2.8.5+

ITEM LIFE
You can use the life manager skript to manage the OP items you have on your server by giving them a life so every time you die the item will lose one life until it no longer has any lives left, after that, the item will be deleted from the game. You can choose how many lives each item has and configure the amount of lives they have. The skript also allows you to customize the types of items that can be managed, so you can choose which items will be affected by the life manager skript.

The life items will never be dropped after death even if the Keep inventory is true

Commands:
Code:
/il [slot number || tool] [Lifes] [player]

how to use?
The first thing you need to do is hold or to have it in your inventory the item you want to add life to.
View attachment 7462
Because I am holding the item, I will add lives with this command
View attachment 7467
The number is the amount of lives I will add
View attachment 7465
It's all done now, when the player dies, every item with lives in his inventory will lose a life and be destroyed if it has 0 lifes

View attachment 7466

if you experience any problems, let us know on discord eult#0001
Buy me a coffee?