Skript errors

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riknesh

Jun 9, 2017
Malaysia
How can I know which script is causing this. It appears randomly in chat when the server stops responding.

Screenshot_20180615-213325_1.jpg

Screenshot_20180615-213657_1.jpg

Try disabling them all and re-enabling them one by one to see which one causes it. Or if there is something like a console error, look at that as it might contain the script name

Try disabling them all and re-enabling them one by one to see which one causes it. Or if there is something like a console error, look at that as it might contain the script name
actually i know which script is causing it..i just want to know which specific part of the script is causing it..I dont know what the error message means

Those 2 screenshots you send are popping up in chat? What plugin causes that? And does the server actually freeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.