Solved Skript Broken

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSenGaming

Feb 13, 2018
So all of the Skripts I download, all the forks and the original one, all of them are just broken when I try to download addons with it. I try fixing one problem then when I download another one another problem pops up. It's really frustrating, does anyone know how they're using Skript without any problems and what addon downloads their using, please I really enjoy Skript and I want to use it more but the problems are making it more frustrating and also I am trying to use 1.8.8, that is the preferable version.

I’ve been doing that but it won’t work. Could you possibly send me the download compatible with each other?
1. There is no such thing as "compatible with each other" every error you've received is something specific to your server.
2. You probably don't need all the addons he's using so that's useless.

The version I recommend for 1.8.8 is the latest from the bensku's fork (dev33), even if 1.8.8 isn't supported it works pretty well. Tell us what errors you've got after installing it, we'll help you fix them after that.

1. There is no such thing as "compatible with each other" every error you've received is something specific to your server.
2. You probably don't need all the addons he's using so that's useless.

The version I recommend for 1.8.8 is the latest from the bensku's fork (dev33), even if 1.8.8 isn't supported it works pretty well. Tell us what errors you've got after installing it, we'll help you fix them after that.
The problem is the original skript doesnt have fly

Status
Not open for further replies.