Skdragon issues

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiebeHero

Aug 23, 2017
Hello everyone! So i am new to skdragon and cant seem to get rid of the particle effects i spawned in.
I want them to stop but they just keep on going forever! Can someone help? Here is my code:
Code:
on right click:   
    if lore of player's held item contains "Midnight Shriek I":
        set {_ATTACK} to true
        if {_ATTACK} is true:
            loop entities in radius 10 around player:
                drawWings style 12, particle1 "redstone", RGB 0, 184, 245, particle2 "redstone", RGB2 51, 102, 255, particle3 "redstone", RGB3 0, 0, 204, center loop-entities, id "%loop-entities%", angle 110, height 0, space 0.2, visibleRange 30, tps 0, second 3
                wait 6 seconds
                remove particle effect named "%loop-entities%"
                set {_ATTACK} to false

Oh thanks XD (Sorry im dumb)
[doublepost=1524068179,1524068055][/doublepost]Nope i really dont get it be more specific, i said im new.

code_language.skript:
on right click:
    if lore of player's held item contains "Midnight Shriek I":
        set {_ATTACK} to true
        if {_ATTACK} is true:
            loop entities in radius 10 around player:
                drawWings style 12, particle1 "redstone", RGB 0, 184, 245, particle2 "redstone", RGB2 51, 102, 255, particle3 "redstone", RGB3 0, 0, 204, center loop-entities, id "%loop-entities%", angle 110, height 0, space 0.2, visibleRange 30, tps 0, second 3
                wait 6 seconds
                remove particle effect named "%loop-entities%"
                set {_ATTACK} to false
                stopeffect(player)

Status
Not open for further replies.