SharpSK [1.8 - 1.12+]

Addon SharpSK [1.8 - 1.12+] 1.6.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

@Snow-Pyon when he implemented it the syntax didn't work, i don't know when he did fix it and i don't know with witch update broke it again, if i could download it right away i would do it but here i don't know ^^

@Sharpjaws small suggestion: is there a way to detect when a mythicmob uses a spell or something similar?

I could do the same conditions for both MM and Skript (when he's on 50% hp -> do something, for instance) but it starts being a problem when it's just a random chance to execute something

@firebl0od You can just go to my releases on github and scroll down until you find 1.6.0:

https://github.com/Sharpjaws/SharpSK/releases

@Joager
Your suggestion has been included for the next update.
Also I noticed you had some issues with my addon, could you list the problems that you are having with it?

It's more of a problem with mythicmobs itself. sometimes it spawns more mobs than it actually should (even with the spawners' maxmobs flag) and sometimes the mobs go very far from the spawners (even with the spawners' leashrange flag)

I see. But from what i have read you were also talking about some events/expressions not registering correctly with this addon. If you want could you tell me which events and expressions didn't register and which mc version your server is running on? I would like to fix them for you if its a big problem.

Hi,

The mythicmobs spawn/death events doesn't work for me with Spigot 1.11.2, Skript Bensku 2.2-dev24 and MythicMobs 4.0.1. :/

Do you think if it's possible to fix it?

@Tai1er Hi there :emoji_smile: Yes I am aware of the issues that the updates 4.0 and 4.0.1 have caused since the author of it changed alot of stuff with the API causing the compatibility to break. It already has been fixed and a update will roll out soon to make it compatible with 4.x.x versions

When using the following effect:

force player to logout

Give this error:

code_language.skript:
[01:32:20] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Task #877 for Skript v2.2-dev24b generated an exception
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
    The method forceLogout(Player) is undefined for the type NewAPI

at me.sharpjaws.sharpSK.hooks.AuthmeReloaded.EffAuthForceLogoutNew.execute(EffAuthForceLogoutNew.java:35) ~[?:?]
    at ch.njol.skript.lang.Effect.run(Effect.java:54) ~[?:?]
    at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerItem.walk(TriggerItem.java:65) ~[?:?]
    at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerItem.walk(TriggerItem.java:93) ~[?:?]
    at ch.njol.skript.effects.Delay$1.run(Delay.java:84) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-d4f98a3-4448a7e]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-d4f98a3-4448a7e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-d4f98a3-4448a7e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-d4f98a3-4448a7e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-d4f98a3-4448a7e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-d4f98a3-4448a7e]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

Skript: Last version of Bensku's fork
SharpSK: 1.6.1.3
Authme: Compiled the last version in Github

Sharpjaws updated SharpSK with a new update entry:

1.6.1.4 Update

MythicMobs:
Mythicmobs 4.0 Support

Added On MM Skill [cast]: for old 2.x.x versions.
The event cannot be used in 4.x.x versions since the author removed it from the api.

Authmereloaded:
Removed old 5.0 support
Added support for 5.3 snapshot builds
Added %player% is authenticated

JobsReborn:
Fixed old broken 2.x.x compatibility.

Timers:
You can no longer create a timer when there is already one running with the same name. This is to avoid conflicts.

Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Grin
It has been fixed for the next update.
For now you can use this as a temporary solution:

code_language.skript:
on entity target:
   entity's target is a player
   if entity's target is not authenticated:
       cancel event
       stop trigger
You want to make sure that the target is a player and not some other mob. Like for example when a zombie targets a villager it causes the nullpointerexception because the targeted entity is not a player.

@iRegalia To be honest, I have never even tested it out to see if the syntax worked with unloaded worlds or not. :emoji_sweat_smile: If it doesn´t then I add it to my suggestion list straight away

Sharpjaws updated SharpSK with a new update entry:

1.6.1.5 Update

SharpSK 1.6.1.5:

General:
Minor bugfixes

Timers:
Fixed a NPE when not specifying if a timer is active or not.

AuthmeReloaded:
Added some player checks for player is authencicated.

Worldguard:
Fixed all PirateSK worldguard syntaxes beign completely broken.

PirateSK's
code_language.skript:
 [(wg|worldguard)] [all] wg regions in %world%
is no longer a single value and will be recognized as a list of regions.

Added:
Expressions:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: BrettPlayMC