Separate Items

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDragon_

Jul 19, 2018
I am doing a skript that is already to be released, but I have a doubt in a very simple business, but I am not aware. I would like to know if I can put DURABILITY on an item so they are SEPARATED, and in my case, a paper

Im not exactly sure what you are asking here. But yes, you can add durability to an item
Is that so, I made a skript of checks. But when I create two checks with the same value they join, then when I press right button to collect his money, first gives, plus the second does not. So I wanted to know if you have how to separate them, even though they are with the same values

You're going to need to give an example. Because just saying check a bunch of times, I have no clue what you are talking about.

You're going to need to give an example. Because just saying check a bunch of times, I have no clue what you are talking about.
DUDE, simply, I did a check skript that has the same descriptions and the same names. When I create two checks with the same values, say 1000, they come together. What I want is for them not to join because of error. Do you understand?

NO... CHECK WHAT?
JOIN WHAT?
What "comes together"?
Funil-de-Itens-Minecraft-2.png

See the seeds? Can you see that there are numbers in the bottom right corner of it? That five there? So dude, this is what I'm talking about together!

that number is the amount of the item.
If they have the same properties they will join/stack together.
If you want to keep them separate they will need a different name and/or different lore.
Seeds don't have a durability, so that won't be able to go into play here.

that number is the amount of the item.
If they have the same properties they will join together.
If you want to keep them separate they will need a different name and/or different lore.
Seeds don't have a durability, so that won't be able to go into play here.
What about the papers? Are not you separated by them? (I think not). Is that in my skript, if they get together, it will make a mistake in the second role when you press the right button ...

Paper, seeds, all the items are the same.
If the item shares the same properties and you move the item in your inventory, it will join whatever item matches.
If you want to keep the items separate, you need to name them separately or give them separate lores.

Paper, seeds, all the items are the same.
If the item shares the same properties and you move the item in your inventory, it will join whatever item matches.
If you want to keep the items separate, you need to name them separately or give them separate lores.
As? ;-;

as for name, whatever you want to name them
as for lore, again whatever you want to put there. Put a defining characteristic
Dude, then I'll send you prints and the code, if that's not uncomfortable. Thanks?
[doublepost=1542503561,1542503410][/doublepost]
as for name, whatever you want to name them
as for lore, again whatever you want to put there. Put a defining characteristic
Alias, as I do for a player, when giving a command, have to type something in the chat. For example: / command, then it will appear, type in chat the name: ai would have to type and such

Status
Not open for further replies.