Scripts randomly stop working?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Funtime

Apr 24, 2017
Recently, I have been experiencing a strange bug which makes all of my scripts stop working, although I can still do /sk. To fix this bug I would have to restart the server - which is not ideal when you have to keep doing it.
The scripts do work when the bug is no longer there, yet after a while - it comes back.

Does anyone know how to fix does or has issues with this before?

Thanks

Recently, I have been experiencing a strange bug which makes all of my scripts stop working, although I can still do /sk. To fix this bug I would have to restart the server - which is not ideal when you have to keep doing it.
The scripts do work when the bug is no longer there, yet after a while - it comes back.

Does anyone know how to fix does or has issues with this before?

Thanks
I'm not sure if this is the same as your problem, but I had a similar issue where skripts stopped working and narrowed it down to them not reloading properly on restart. they reloaded on their own just fine individually, but not on restart. It stopped bugging out when I went back to Dev 29.