Solved Script that makes farmland not destroyable

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfiiii

Mar 10, 2020
Hello! I'm trying to make a script that prevents farmland blocks from becoming dirt when you walk over them but I can't find anything on how to do it.

I tried doing the cancel event when player walks over the block but that just teleports them back when they walk over it.

I also tried the 'on block damaging' but it doesn't count a farmland becoming dirt as it damaging the block...

Please help!

Sure, with skript mirror (or better skript reflect) because that's just java in skript. But I think he meant a "normal" skript way
"He" is actually me lol. And yeah, I meant Skript-Reflect.

Could you provide a skript on how I would be able to do it using Skript-Reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.