Question: Do {list::*} preserve the order of entries.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectralMagic

Oct 31, 2017
What my program is supposed to do:
When a player wants to join a mini-game and the server is full, queue them to join next if a slot goes empty.

So the question is, Do list variables preserve the order data was put into it?
So if I was to add 2 players to the queue(list variable) would the player who tried entering first be able to join first?

array(1) = johnyapplesauce
array(2) = peterpiperpickle

thx

I've searched the forums and other websites for answers to the question
I'm not asking for a skript, dont spoon feed me.

So this is what you can do basicly you have 1 list variable of someone joins that world you add them to that list variable for example 'add 1 to {Boo::*}' and when the player leaves that world set the list variable to one. But if you want tha variable to have a limit you can do that with an if {Boo} is more than 16 then you add them to another queue (List variable) This might be a bad example if you have anymore questions ask em here.

Status
Not open for further replies.