Question about Skellett's Custom Events

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordcre_

Supporter
May 7, 2017
Hey, when it comes to custom events in Skellett is it as simple as: 1) Enable Custom Events and 2) List them in the "setup" portion?

I set up a simple event but it's still saying "can't understand this event"

What should I do? Here is my CustomEvents.yml: https://pastebin.com/dgNL0JFf

(Skript v2.2-dev20, Skellett v1.9.6)

ah, yeah, I was counting the one that's commented out.

You're better off using Skript-Mirror's custom events, you don't have to restart your server and you can use a custom priority.

Yeah I'm definitely up for not restarting my server every time lol. You wouldn't by chance know where I can find more documentation on skript-mirror? I've checked out this but it's not that helpful when it comes to what I'm trying to accomplish.

it's pretty easy tbh, in your case it would be:
code_language.skript:
on "de.myzelyam.api.vanish.PlayerHideEvent":
  #then you can yse the event expression to get/set the values of the event, example:
  set {_event-player} to event.getPlayer()

it's pretty easy tbh, in your case it would be:
code_language.skript:
on "de.myzelyam.api.vanish.PlayerHideEvent":
  #then you can yse the event expression to get/set the values of the event, example:
  set {_event-player} to event.getPlayer()

Lol oh okay awesome. Thanks a ton :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.