Problem with new umbaska3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolai120111

Feb 1, 2017
Hello, my recent post was about my skript was'nt working i fixed it by upgrading my umbaska 2 to umbasak 3. But now in my shop skript it can't understand the expression " if "%name of clicked item%" is "name"" someone who can help me?`

code (it's on danish):

http://pastebin.com/x5HBVFbx

- Nicolai

Here. I am noticing that it says it won't work if Umbaska is installed, which may be an issue given that Umbaska 3 doesn't have the expression yet will probably still make Skellett disable its own. @LimeGlass ?

Here. I am noticing that it says it won't work if Umbaska is installed, which may be an issue given that Umbaska 3 doesn't have the expression yet will probably still make Skellett disable its own. @LimeGlass ?
@Nicolai120111
In newer versions of Umbaska. Like Umbaska 3, Skellett ignores Umbaska, because Umbaska doesn't have clicked item. So it registers it.

It should always work if you have Umbaska installed. Skellett works around it.

@LimeGlass
Okay, but i haven't tried Skellet and i like umbaska because i know all codes to it, do you know when an update come to umbaska so they have the Expression back ?

- Nicolai

Status
Not open for further replies.