Solved Problem with Multiple quotes

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogloverblue

Sep 24, 2020
So I I'm trying to make a command that give a player a certain item, the best way i know of is to use the "make player say" argument, but when i enter this
Code:
command /boostergive:
  trigger:
    make player say ""/minecraft:give @s feather{display:{Name:'[{"text":"Boost lvl 1","italic":false}]',Lore:['[{"text":"A small boost. 3 second cool down""

, it gives an error messgae saying "Invalid use of quotes ("). If you want to use quotes in "quoted text", double them", so i doubled them, then again, and and again, i try have up to 8 pairs of quotes hoping it would the problem, but it didn't. so can any tell me how to use quotes in quoutes, or a differnt way to give a player in item?

Status
Not open for further replies.