Possible to hook plugin NametagEdit and Skellett?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorbauserver

Apr 6, 2021
Hello dear community,
I'm doing a post here because I would know if it is possible to set nametags with script? I read in a post (https://forums.skunity.com/threads/packet-nametags.6168/) that it should be possible with the script addon Skellett and the Nametag and Tabname plugin Nametagedit. Unfortunately, the post helped me only partially, so I wanted to ask if anyone knows, if it should really work, whether there is a syntax somewhere to be able to use it.
I can say that I have already tried a few things to couple skeleton and nametagedit, but I think my skeleton version is too old.
I also just read that SkExtras also supports NameTagEdit, but there is no further information about it.
I have no problem with the NametagEdit plugin and it is also easy to use, only my problem is that I prefer to work with several nametags in different worlds and not just one, as is unfortunately only possible with NametagEdit.

I just want to know if it is possible with Nametagedit, how do I do it and whether a syntax help exists and, if it does not work, whether there is another possibility?

Information: Minecraft Server version 1.8.8 - Spigot; Script version 2.2-dev36 (a bit old because script 2.5.3 has a teleport bug); Skellett version 1.9.7 (also a bit old because from version 1.9.8 i get a lot of errors, even if it has nothing to do with the effects of Skellett)

P.S.: Skellett Nametags are working for me, but i cant use a scoreboard and a nametag at the same time so i want a another way.

(Google Translator :c)

Status
Not open for further replies.