Plss i need help on skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plsss, i need help with the new usesrs....

1. Please more specify Title
2. Please tell us what are you trying.
3. Before post theard, www.skunity.com (Docunemtions)
What I want to do is right click with a head that I give with / minecraft: give @a skull 1 3 {SkullOwner: KillWithStyle}

I give effect to that head and then another head that gives me other kind of effects different from those in my head

/ minecraft: give @a skull 1 3 {SkullOwner: PeterPan}

you have not understood me, what I want is that when clicking with a HEAD IN SPECIFIC, of one type of effect, and then another that is by clicking with a HEAD IN SPECIFIC of another type of different effect

you have not understood me, what I want is that when clicking with a HEAD IN SPECIFIC, of one type of effect, and then another that is by clicking with a HEAD IN SPECIFIC of another type of different effect
Please use the help format next time, your original post is extremely vague.
What I gather is that you want a summoned head to give you an effect, and that effect is determined by checking it's nbt tags? Correct me if I'm wrong. You can check nbt tags with skstuff, then apply the effect. Your current code for it would also be helpful per the guidlines, elsewise this belongs in the requests section
37b515fbb0.png

Please use the help format next time, your original post is extremely vague.
What I gather is that you want a summoned head to give you an effect, and that effect is determined by checking it's nbt tags? Correct me if I'm wrong. You can check nbt tags with skstuff, then apply the effect. Your current code for it would also be helpful per the guidlines, elsewise this belongs in the requests section
37b515fbb0.png
Hello, I do not know if you have understood my concepts well, I am Spanish by the way, what I want to do is that with a head given with / minecraft: give an effect and with another head different from the first one of another type of different effect the other, it is not the fact of being lazy is the fact of not knowing how to do it

I want to see if someone who knows a lot of skript can give me the code will be about 4-5 lines is not anything special thanks.

the heads are heads with names for as much as I said before, they have nbtag
[doublepost=1511275541,1511275508][/doublepost]
You can be more specific if your language is not English use a translator to understand you better

Im spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.