Solved Player join in server with same nick, but tiny letters

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielzinh

Aug 1, 2019
Hi, i have an problem on my server, i maked my only login system, but, if one player is logged with nick "Test22" and other player join with nick "tEst22"... you aldready know what happends, bug.

i want a plugin that block this, someone can send me? thx

my code have 2k lines, is an global .sk archive for all of my skripts, i cant send all, and, is MySQL, can you send an plugin that block this?
I used to have a skript to block this, let me search it
[doublepost=1587578431,1587578170][/doublepost]
Code:
on join:
    if file "plugins/data/players/%player%" does not exists:
        set yaml value "uuid" of file "plugins/data/players/%player%" to UUID of player

on connect:
    yaml value "uuid" of file "plugins/data/players/%player%" exists:
        yaml value "uuid" of file "plugins/data/players/%player%" is not UUID of player
        kick player due to "&cSomeone with your same name already joined!."
Did it with yaml files, but u can convert it to variables. (Works with SkUtilities btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.