Pages

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Apr 6, 2018
Hello skunity this is my 1st post here i think so. So I try to made my own /home with pages but no effect.. So I saw this category hope somebody can help me thanks so much !

Category: Home

Suggested name: Home with pages.

What I want: I want my /home command to be with pages each page with 5 homes of max 20 homes so that mean 4 pages.
When I'd like it by: Any time, but soon as possible will be great !
code_language.skript:
command /home [<text>]:
    cooldown: {@cooldowncmds}
    cooldown message: {@cooldownmsg}
    permission: {@b.pack}
    permission message: %{noperm}%
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is set:
            if {home.%player%::%arg 1%} is not set:
                send "&5» &c%arg-1% &7does not exit on your home list &c✘"
                stop
        if arg 1 is set:
            if {home.%player%::%arg 1%} is set:
                if player have permission "{@teleportcooldownbypass}":
                    send player title "&aSuccessful teleported" with subtitle "&eTeleported to &b%arg-1% &a✔" for 5 seconds
                    teleport player to {home.%player%::%arg 1%}
                    #show 100 "villager happy" particles at location of player for player offset by 0.4, 0.8, 0.4
                else:
                    set {_teleport} to location of block under player
                    send "&7» &ePlease don't move for &c2 &eseconds"
                    #show 500 "flame" particles at location of player for player offset by 0.4, 0.8, 0.4
                    wait {@teleport}
                    set {_teleport1} to location of block under player
                    if {_teleport} is not {_teleport1}:
                        #show 100 "villager angry" particles at location of player for player offset by 0.4, 0.8, 0.4
                        send player title "&9Teleport canceled" with subtitle "&ePlease don't move &c✘" for 5 seconds
                        stop
                    if {_teleport} is {_teleport}:
                        send player title "&aSuccessful teleported" with subtitle "&eTeleported to home &b%arg-1% &a✔" for 5 seconds
                        teleport player to {home.%player%::%arg 1%}
                        #show 100 "villager happy" particles at location of player for player offset by 0.4, 0.8, 0.4
        if arg-1 is not set:
            if {%player%.sethomes} > 0:
                message "&7&m-----&8&m===&f&l[ &eHome List &f&l]&8&m===&7&m-----"
                loop {homename.%player%::*}:
                    json("%player%", "&a%loop-value%||ttp:&eClick to teleport to &c%loop-value%||cmd:/home %loop-value%")
                message "&7&m-----&8&m===&f&l[ &eHome List &f&l]&8&m===&7&m-----"
                stop
            else:
                send "&5» &7You do not have home yet &c✘"