Solved other player heads in gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

iJDuhb

Mar 14, 2017
Category: Misc

Suggested name: test

What I want:
So I have a skript but it doesn't work so.... What I want is you can have say "StackedGold"'s head in a gui without it turning out into a alex or steve skin.

Ideas for commands:
none

Ideas for permissions:
none

When I'd like it by: Asap

uhm, i don't understand your request. btw To make a skull in gui without alex/steve skin just do this code:

code_language.skript:
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to ("NameOfPlayer" parsed as offline)'s skull

4:40:46 PM [ERROR] a slot can't be set to '("StackedGold" parsed as offline)'s skull' because the latter is neither an item type nor an item stack (extra.sk, line 540: set slot 0 of player's current inventory to ("StackedGold" parsed as offline)'s skull')

well, then

code_language.skript:
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to skull of ("ChisleLP" parsed as offline player)