Order Tablist (driving me insane lol)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven F

Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys,

So at the moment we are using our own tablist made in Skript, the only issue is we're unable to sort tablist based on ranks, etc. We have tried using imaginary characters like &1 and &2 to do this but still no luck.

I believe plugins like AnimatedNames use scores (or something like that), we tried this and still no luck.

If you need a snippet of our Skript to see what we're doing I can provide this as well.

Thanks for your help everyone! :emoji_thumbsup:

Some guy on the forums posted something with Skellett and its nametag feature, it was for add a prefix and suffix to players nametag but it also sorts the tablist as what the guy said. Here a quote of such post:
you can use Skellet nametags, Tablist and Above player name
code_language.skript:
    on load:
        create nametag "a-owner"
        set prefix of nametag "a-owner" to "&6&lOWNER &f"

code_language.skript:
add player to nametag "a-owner"
code_language.skript:
remove player from nametag "a-owner"
If you set the tag name in this order
a-owner
b-admin