Open second GUI BUGG

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iStopcontact

Feb 18, 2017
Hello guys, i am working on a skript where i want to open a gui with a command, and in the qui a player can select a thing and than another GUI opens, i have thatworking, but when i go into my second gui it wont work, i can just click and drag the items where i want the commands wont work.
I have this code for example:"
code_language.skript:
command /testmenu:
    trigger:
        open chest with 4 row named "&2&lTestmenu!" to player
        format slot 9 of player with Music Disc named "&bTEST" with lore "&6TEST" to close then run [make player execute "/gamemode creative"]
        format slot 4 of player with Jukebox named "&4&lTEST" with lore "&6TEST" to close then run [make player execute "/testmenu2"]

command /testmenu2:
    trigger:
        wait 2 ticks
        open chest with 1 row named "dadada" to player
        format slot 4 of player with Jukebox named "&4&lTEST" with lore "&6TEST" to close then run "/gamemode survival"

Does someone maybe know how to fix this? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.