Open player's ender chest with named error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[doublepost=1555724927,1555724766][/doublepost]
And how do you know it's not compatible? Console errors don't always mean you have to use another version
Because dev36 is compatible with 1.8-1.12 server version buy my server version is 1.7/1.8 and destroy my server.
Sometimes the server does not even start with dev36 and again no errors.

There is no way a server doesn't start because of a plugin without giving any errors. Also, it doesn't matter what client versions can join your server, the server matters. In your case thats 1.8.8. The 1.7.x/1.8.x doesn't matter

Last edited:
There is no way a server doesn't start because of a plugin without giving any errors. Also, it doesn't matter what client versions can join your server, the server matters. In your case thats 1.8.8. The 1.7.x/1.8.x doesn't matter
But it does

Well there needs to be some sort of error, check the whole server startup log

You could try using spigot 1.8.8, that works with dev36. But I'm not sure if it's possible to name a player's enderchest. You could create your own script for that tho

Im not sure but maybe:
Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open player's ender chest named "&aYour Inventory" to the player
        wait 1 seconds

Im not sure but maybe:
Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open player's ender chest named "&aYour Inventory" to the player
        wait 1 seconds
Can you just read the previous messages so you know that that doesn't work? This thread is close to a month old so there is no need to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.