Open GUI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turb032

Jan 16, 2020
Hi guys, i have a problem with "open chest with (rows) rows", the error is: Can't understand this conditon/effect: (skript) I have skript 2.5 (the latest version) and i don't know how to make guis since i'm new with this version of skript. Thanks for helping!

Hi guys, i have a problem with "open chest with (rows) rows", the error is: Can't understand this conditon/effect: (skript) I have skript 2.5 (the latest version) and i don't know how to make guis since i'm new with this version of skript. Thanks for helping!
Can you send the full code and the screenshot of the error?

Can you send the full code and the screenshot of the error?
Im stupid, it was my error... I just wrote "format slot (slot) of player with (ID of item)", the ID of the item was the problem, so i put the name, and it worked well. Im sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.