Open functional enchant to player

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

DanRub

Jun 3, 2023
Hey, so im making a code, where when a player clicks on certain inventory slot it will open normal enchant to him. Is it somehow possible? Becuase the only thing i have is "open enchanting table inventory to player" and this actually open the enchant inventory but you cant enchant anything in there, so its basically useless..

I couldn't find anything besides an old TuSKE effect. Could you share what you need this for? There might be a way you can rework it to not need to open an etable like this.

im creating a game where you have shop and you can buy items and i wanted that after you buy that items you can enchant them in that shop like i wa saying by that you click on slot in that shop it will open enchant for you where you can enchant the items from shop. You might be thinking, why i dont just build enchants on the map somewhere. Its becuase if there will be a lot of players it will be chaotic and unclear, next its so much more comfortable when you can just click on slot to open a enchant..

I see. It might be possible to make the enchanting table inventory functional; otherwise, the only way I can think of is to custom-code an enchanting GUI yourself.