On Region Enter/Exit not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

PerryPluyz

Feb 20, 2019
So I've been trying to do on enter/exit events for a while and it still isn't working. Basically, give creative on enter of region named "lobuild" when their {rank.%player%} is as listed. Here's the screenshot of code:
https://gyazo.com/d97fc3cb22c9ce93d4cc1377d139dc72

Doesn't matter when I get a response, just as long as I get one even if I can't get it resolved. Thanks.

BrettPlayMC I have got the same error (Didn't find a solution) and there didn't came any errors. When the event has benn activated nothing happens
[doublepost=1557322541,1557321804][/doublepost]send "%region%" = "protectedRegion{id='Spawn', type='POLYGON'}"
I just find someone that said this will work:
it needs 'Contains'
if "%regions at player%" contains "crates":

BrettPlayMC I have got the same error (Didn't find a solution) and there didn't came any errors. When the event has benn activated nothing happens
[doublepost=1557322541,1557321804][/doublepost]send "%region%" = "protectedRegion{id='Spawn', type='POLYGON'}"
I just find someone that said this will work:
it needs 'Contains'
if "%regions at player%" contains "crates":
Do an on region enter and broadcast the region name and see what pops out.

So I've been trying to do on enter/exit events for a while and it still isn't working. Basically, give creative on enter of region named "lobuild" when their {rank.%player%} is as listed. Here's the screenshot of code:
https://gyazo.com/d97fc3cb22c9ce93d4cc1377d139dc72

Doesn't matter when I get a response, just as long as I get one even if I can't get it resolved. Thanks.
Dont use "if "%region%" is"
Be sure to put "contains"
Ex:
code_language.skript:
on region enter:
    if "%region at event-player%" contains "lobuild":
        #do stuff#

With all the suggestions, I've tried all of them and still get the same result: no console/in-game errors yet nothing works, even sending a broadcast message.

Check if it is the right region
[doublepost=1557379641,1557379571][/doublepost]Check About the plugins