On Jump

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlFlxGamer

Feb 7, 2019
Code:
on jump:
 if player has permission "perm":
  if y-coordinate of player is >= 70:
   make player execute command "kit member"
   stop

How to fix this ? (if y-coordinate of player is >= 70:emoji_slight_smile: doesn't work :emoji_frowning:
[doublepost=1551620014,1551619947][/doublepost]:emoji_slight_smile: = : )

Use >= instead of is >=

What do you mean? Does it result in an error while parsing?

Yes, the SkUnity Parser is down sometimes (pretty often lately). I can't help you with that part, you'll have to wait until it's fixed (and you could tell an admin or something to fix it)

Code:
on jump:
    if player has permission "perm":
        if y-coordinate of player >= 70:
            make player execute command "kit member"

Well the error tells you exactly what's wrong: you're using tabs and spaces at the same time, stick to one of the two (I recommand tabs)

Well the error tells you exactly what's wrong: you're using tabs and spaces at the same time, stick to one of the two (I recommand tabs)
how to stick to one of them ? and how to make tab?
sorry but i'm not so good in spaces and tabs but im good in 1 space but didn't work

You make a tab by pressing the tab key on your keyboard:
upload_2019-3-4_16-47-17.png

With `stick to one of the two` I mean, only use one and not the other. Use ONLY tabs or ONLY spaces. If you choose spaces, don't choose 1 space as it's very annoying to read

You make a tab by pressing the tab key on your keyboard: View attachment 3205
With `stick to one of the two` I mean, only use one and not the other. Use ONLY tabs or ONLY spaces. If you choose spaces, don't choose 1 space as it's very annoying to read
well , thanks :emoji_grinning:DDDDD
[doublepost=1551715211,1551715065][/doublepost]
You make a tab by pressing the tab key on your keyboard: View attachment 3205

Pro , you helped me alot !
why you don't have a rank in skunity website ?

well , thanks :emoji_grinning:DDDDD
No problem, glad to help :emoji_slight_smile:
why you don't have a rank in skunity website ?
Well, the roles that exists on skUnity are mostly roles where you have to do something specific (donate to skUnity, develop a Skript addon) and I simply haven't done any of those things. The roles Regular and Helper are not used (I think) because I've never seen anyone with those roles.

Do you have PaperSpigot?

Status
Not open for further replies.