Solved on chat

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flajakay

Jul 29, 2018
Dnepr, Ukraine
code_language.skript:
 if arg 5 is "fishing":
    send "%{plztypenum}%" to player
    on chat:
        set {messege} to {newbonus_num_race1}
        set {@fishing_sys}+{newbonus_num_race1} to %{bonus2_r1_sys}%
        set " bonus1_r1: '%{bonus2_r1_sys}%'" at  line 4 to file "plugins/RaceS/Config.yml"
        make player execute command "race edit race1 bonus"
on chat is don`t working, what i can put instead.
yes, i can use:
code_language.skript:
 if arg 5 is "fishing":
    send "%{plztypenum}%" to player
    if arg 6 is set:
       set %{arg-6}% to {newbonus_num_race1}
       set {@fishing_sys}+{newbonus_num_race1} to %{bonus2_r1_sys}%
       set " bonus1_r1: '%{bonus2_r1_sys}%'" at  line 4 to file "plugins/RaceS/Config.yml"
       make player execute command "race edit race1 bonus"
but it's not very convenient for me.

Last edited:
Im quite confused what is going on here. It looks like you have an event syntax (on chat) in the middle of another event or command.

As shane said, this isn't the correct way of using events. You will have to use variables between the 2 events to get the message typed by a player. Also you can't set options (the variable starting with @ to anything) because they are defined in the script file.

Also if you're using variables in the anything except strings, you dont need % around them

Status
Not open for further replies.