No Skript is working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolombooo

Dec 3, 2020
Hi,
i made simple skript and then put it inside another server. This server is running the same Skript version as the previous one. But when i try to run the command, it says unknown command. /help

Code:
command /clearchathelp:
  permission: cc.help
  permission message: &f(&4!&f) &cYou do not have the required permission to run this command
  aliases: /cchelp
  trigger:
    send "&a--------[ &e&lKolombo Fast Clear chat" to player
    send "" to player
    send "                 &e&lHow to use?" to player
    send "                        /cc" to player
    send "" to player
    send "&eMade by&f: &aKolombooo" to player                                                 # <--- DO NOT REMOVE THIS LINE FOR LEGAL REASONS
    send "&eSupport me here: &ahttps://forums.skunity.com/members/kolombooo.13748/"           # <--- DO NOT REMOVE THIS FOR LINE LEGAL REASONS

command /clearchat:
  permission: cc.use
  permission message: &f(&4!&f) &cYou do not have the required permission to run this command
  aliases: /cc, /chatcler, /cchat, /clearc
  trigger:
    loop 250 times:
      broadcast ""
    broadcast "&f(&3i&f) &bChat has been cleared by &3%player%"

make sure you saved the file and reloaded
then check for console errors. maybe you dont have perms idk

Status
Not open for further replies.