No gravity for Minecarts?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I can't find a way to use Minecarts which have no gravity.
I tried a way with Armorstands, but I couldn't find a way to make it look like flying minecarts with players in it in 1.8. :emoji_sob:

So, I want to ask if I can make a sort of free fall ride in Skript with minecarts.
[doublepost=1495969325,1495818803][/doublepost]Bump. :emoji_sweat_smile:

At the moment I can't find a way to use Minecarts which have no gravity.
I tried a way with Armorstands, but I couldn't find a way to make it look like flying minecarts with players in it in 1.8. :emoji_sob:

So, I want to ask if I can make a sort of free fall ride in Skript with minecarts.
[doublepost=1495969325,1495818803][/doublepost]Bump. :emoji_sweat_smile:

do you use traincarts?

do you use traincarts?

I use Train Carts, yes, but I wanted to make a sort of "Show" with it, and I thought the easiest way to do that is with Skript.

True, but I guess it depends on how he coded mine carts.

I haven't got a code really at this moment, because I tried a lot of different things. Like using Armor Stands, or Minecarts, or disguised Armor Stands with LibsDisguises. And I want to use it in 1.8, because Train Carts glitches a lot in 1.9..

I use Train Carts, yes, but I wanted to make a sort of "Show" with it, and I thought the easiest way to do that is with Skript.

I haven't got a code really at this moment, because I tried a lot of different things. Like using Armor Stands, or Minecarts, or disguised Armor Stands with LibsDisguises. And I want to use it in 1.8, because Train Carts glitches a lot in 1.9..

What you can do is spawning a armorstand with a minecart on top of iT

THEn push THE armorstand with push effect. And if you want iT To stop falling again at a specific moment just apply nogravity To THE armorstand And wenn iT needs To fall again remove THE nogravity tag

Status
Not open for further replies.