Need help on Craft and Encryp

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017
can someone give me the code to encrypt my code?
and can someone give me the code so you can not create anything in your inventory?

can someone give me the code to encrypt my code?
and can someone give me the code so you can not create anything in your inventory?
encrypting is pointless and always reversible, especially for skript.

not sure what you mean by "so you can not create anything in your inventory" but if you want to prevent crafting:
code_language.skript:
on craft of something:
    cancel event

encrypting is pointless and always reversible, especially for skript.

not sure what you mean by "so you can not create anything in your inventory" but if you want to prevent crafting:
code_language.skript:
on craft of something:
    cancel event

Thanks for the inventory but HiiqFive supporter tell me this code for encripting

code_language.skript:
obfuscate file "plugins/Skript/scripts/SCRIPT_TO_OBFUSCATE.sk" to file "plugins/Skript/scripts/SCRIPT_OBFUSCATED.sko"  with power %number%

load obfuscated file "plugins/Skript/sc

But this code have 2 errors because not have triggers

Thanks for the inventory but HiiqFive supporter tell me this code for encripting

code_language.skript:
obfuscate file "plugins/Skript/scripts/SCRIPT_TO_OBFUSCATE.sk" to file "plugins/Skript/scripts/SCRIPT_OBFUSCATED.sko"  with power %number%

load obfuscated file "plugins/Skript/sc

But this code have 2 errors because not have triggers
Yeah wildskript has an obfuscator but theres plenty of deobfuscators. No obfuscation is uncrackable.
https://skmirror.pw/wildskript deobfuscator
https://github.com/sapphyrus/WildSkript-Deobfuscator

But why are errors on this code encrypting
The errors explain it... you need to put the code in triggers. I really encourage you to not waste your time with this. It just adds another dependency to your skript for no good reason

The errors explain it... you need to put the code in triggers. I really encourage you to not waste your time with this. It just adds another dependency to your skript for no good reason

I did not understand you very well, but would you know how to provide me with a code without errors for my code?

I do not want anyone to see it

I did not understand you very well, but would you know how to provide me with a code without errors for my code?

I do not want anyone to see it
If people want your code, they can get your code. Obfuscation wont stop them. If you really want to obfuscate it then you need to put that code in a trigger i.e. a command, event, or function. If you dont know how to do that then look for a tutorial to learn skript basics

If people want your code, they can get your code. Obfuscation wont stop them. If you really want to obfuscate it then you need to put that code in a trigger i.e. a command, event, or function. If you dont know how to do that then look for a tutorial to learn skript basics

I have not seen any video that helps to encrypt a skript

Status
Not open for further replies.