Need a on right click skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

SpiderDev

Jan 27, 2017
i need a code that when player right click with a sword, he shots blaze powder but when the blaze powder hits someone he burns

I didn't know how to make it work with blaze powder since it's not an entity, but i got it to work with a fireball. Hopefully you can use this!

code_language.skript:
on right click with sword:
    shoot an fireball at speed 3

on damage:
    if damage is caused by projectile:
        if projectile is fireball:
            cancel event
            set victim on fire

on explode:
    if projectile is fireball:
        cancel event

I didn't know how to make it work with blaze powder since it's not an entity, but i got it to work with a fireball. Hopefully you can use this!
You can use blaze powders since dropped items are entities. Just spawn a dropped item then push it in direction of player. While the dropped item is pushed, use while loop to check for ground or any nearby alive entities.

You can use blaze powders since dropped items are entities. Just spawn a dropped item then push it in direction of player. While the dropped item is pushed, use while loop to check for ground or any nearby alive entities.

Maybe you can figure that out? I'm just a beginner looking at what people need and trying my best to figure it out while at the same time learning. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: