Solved Modify Tablist in 1.12 ?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PheonBest

Jun 8, 2017
Hi ! I'm using the last benksu's Skript release (dev29) and i'm wondering if there's a way to modify tablist's footer and tablist's header in 1.12 because i tried to with Umbaska but some of its features don't work in this version :/ I also tried to with SkRayFall but i get the same issue.
Hope i'll get helpful answers :emoji_grinning:

Hi ! I'm using the last benksu's Skript release (dev29) and i'm wondering if there's a way to modify tablist's footer and tablist's header in 1.12 because i tried to with Umbaska but some of its features don't work in this version :/ I also tried to with SkRayFall but i get the same issue.
Hope i'll get helpful answers :emoji_grinning:
It's because chatcomponent changed in 1.12. You can probably edit the mundosk tab function for it, it's in snowpyon's snippets.

It's because chatcomponent changed in 1.12. You can probably edit the mundosk tab function for it, it's in snowpyon's snippets.

I ran this skript:
code_language.skript:
command /example_tablist:
     trigger:
         set amount of colums in player's array tablist to 4
         set amount of rows in player's tablist to 20 #This creates a 4 x 20 grid of tabs in the player's tablist
         set display name of tab 1, 1 for player to "Hello!" #This sets the first tab as "Hello!"
         set icon of tab 4, 20 for player to alex #This sets the icon of the last tab as the alex skin
         set display name of tab 4, 20 for player to "ALEX" #This sets the last tab as "ALEX!"
         loop 20 times:
             set display name of tab 2, loop-number for player to "Column 2, Row %loop-number%" #This sets all of the tabs in the second column to display their column and row
             set icon of tab 2, loop-number for player to steve #This sets all of the tabs in the second column to have a steve skin as their icon

But nothing happend :/
I didn't get any error so is that cause of i'm alone on my server and then if there's more than one people it would work ?
Anyway, do someone know a plugin i can use to modify tablist by execute a console command ?

Status
Not open for further replies.