Mod Mode? A /modmode Command | a simple way to moderate

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Kenmah

Jan 27, 2017
View attachment 4038
Teleport Compass - Teleport to Location of Targeted Block

Player Inspector - Inspect Clicked Player's Inventory

Carpet - Just Makes Your Arm Disappear

Vanish - Vanish Yourself to Other Players (excluding people on mod mode, they can see you.)

Random Player TP - Like the name says, allows you to teleport randomly to other players.

Addons: SkQuery by LimeGlass

This version doesn't have that much and it's so simple, depending on people feedback, i'll try to update the script with their ideas and put a decent and easy config.

Any idea for a new script?
send me a private message and we'll talk about it

This looks really cool! You should add a feature where you get alerted when a player finds ores because it could help find xrayers! You could call it Xray-Alerts or something

This looks really cool! You should add a feature where you get alerted when a player finds ores because it could help find xrayers! You could call it Xray-Alerts or something
Code:
on mine of diamond ore:
    if player is below Y: 30:
        if {modmode::*} is true:
            loop to all players:
                if loop-player has permission "mod.mode":
                    message "&d%player% has mined a &dDIAMOND&7"
just an example I wrote might not work

Code:
on mine of diamond ore:
    send "&b%player% &cmined a &bDiamond Ore&c!" to {modmode::*}