mmskript - how to get MythicMobs UUID on entitiy damage event

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

RiCkYB_667

Feb 11, 2018
Dear All!

I am struggling with a situation:
I can extract the Mythic Mobs UUID on spawnevent and on deathevent, but i have no idea how to extract when on damage of entity.

This is what i have:

code_language.skript:
on mythicmob spawnevent:
    set {_mobuuid} to uuid of activemob event-activemob
    send "%{_mobuuid}%" to players  #this is just for testing whether it gets the uuid

on damage of entity:
    victim instanceof activemob
    send "%{_mobuuid}%" to attacker  #this is just for testing whether it gets the uuid

on mythicmob deathevent:
    send "%{_mobuuid}%" to event-killer  #this is just for testing whether it gets the uuid

This gives the error that "use victim / attacker on damage event". So it seems it can not utilise mmskript on this event.
If i use "victim" than it just doesn't extract any UUID.

My plan is that i would like to save the player UUID who hit any MythicMobs first, using the mob's UUID as well, so when it dies we can determine who aggro'd the mob and than split XP, etc...

I even tried skript-mirror with

code_language.skript:
import:
    io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.mobs.ActiveMob

to help me extract the UUID, but i'm not good with java, so i couldn't really figure out how to implement the java codes into skript.

Could you please help me?

Last edited: