Solved Mining Issue

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funtime

Apr 24, 2017
Hello, I am currently trying to make a Skript where you need to buy the permission to mine iron ore:

on break of iron ore:
if player doesn't has permission "mine.iron":
cancel event
send "&bYou can not mine iron! Buy the ability to do so with &e/unlockore %player%"
else:
#what to put here?

but I'm not sure what to put in the 'else' section to make it work with fortune enchant.
Any help is appreciated :emoji_grinning:

code_language.skript:
on break of iron ore:
    player doesn't have permission "mine.iron"
    cancel event
    send "&bYou can not mine iron! Buy the ability to do so with &e/unlockore %player%"

code_language.skript:
on break of iron ore:
    player doesn't have permission "mine.iron"
    cancel event

Ah! I just realised I put "has" instead of "have", I indented the cancel event and send message and it works now - thanks :emoji_slight_smile:

What is not working? The drops? They should work like normal unless you made some changes in other scripts
Thanks for your help too :emoji_grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.