Make custom leveling

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiebeHero

Aug 23, 2017
How would you make it that you would make your own leveling system with youre own needed leveling input? for example you need 600xp to level up from level 0 to 1?

How would you make it that you would make your own leveling system with youre own needed leveling input? for example you need 600xp to level up from level 0 to 1?
Forgive me, I've gotten a bit rusty with skript, but there is an on experience change event with Sharpsk that may do what you want. Though if that doesn't do it, you could set up your own system just using integers. For any action you want a player to get xp for just add the "xp" to their score. Then when they hit a level marker change their level:
code_language.skript:
add 10 to {%player%_xp::*}
if {%player%_xp::*} = 600:
    set {%player%.level::*} to 1
send "woohoo level 1!"

Forgive me, I've gotten a bit rusty with skript, but there is an on experience change event with Sharpsk that may do what you want. Though if that doesn't do it, you could set up your own system just using integers. For any action you want a player to get xp for just add the "xp" to their score. Then when they hit a level marker change their level:
code_language.skript:
add 10 to {%player%_xp::*}
if {%player%_xp::*} = 600:
    set {%player%.level::*} to 1
send "woohoo level 1!"
Variables work, but I think op is going for the level as in the level on your xp bar.

OP:
you can use the level progress expression and some division/a simple equation to devise your system

Reactions: Wynnevir
Pikachu how do you do this exactly?
I got this right now but i want for example the level progression after 1 to be 1.1
Code:
on experience spawn:
    cancel event
every 2 seconds:
    loop all players:
        level progress of loop-player is more than or equal to 1:
            increase level of loop-player by 1
on damage:
    victim is a zombie
    attacker is a player
    if damage is 0.5:
        increase level progress of attacker by 0.0001