Solved Loop Issues

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CormanYT

Jan 6, 2018
THIS POST HAS BEEN SOLVED! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING ANY POSTS HERE, AS THEY WILL NOT BE READ.

INFO TO KNOW

Skript Version: Skript 2.2 (dev32c)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12

WHAT I NEED

I'm trying to execute the following code that wont work because of There's no loop that matches loop-player's money

code_language.skript:
every 3 ticks:
    loop all players:
        set loop-player's money to {iMoney::users::%loop-player%}

Last edited:
This is very inefficient and I don't see why you need to loop every 3 ticks to all players. Also, using that method is not good for a larger player base, which is why using the while loop under the on join event is way better.

code_language.skript:
on join:
    wait 1 tick
    while player is online:
        # stuff
        wait 1 second

Reactions: Wynnevir
Ehh, I'm not too good of a skripter. I'll try the one you gave me, and edit this post with how it went. Thanks.
[doublepost=1515627056,1515626014][/doublepost]Thanks! I'm making this thread solved.

They are both god awful ways to handle whatever it is you want to do

Status
Not open for further replies.