Loan system skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevNation

Jun 11, 2020
variables with

Skript Version:
Latest
Skript Author: DevNation
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8 - 1.15.2
---
I am trying to make /loan command, I want it to be able to have a cooldown and
I wanted 3 types of loans a 100k Loan (minor) 1mil loan(Major) 150mil loan (Extreme)
and they can do /recent loans to see what loan they have in progress and they can't do any loans when they have one in progress. And they can pay it back anytime through a GUI. And if they don't pay it back in 2 weeks. Their balance gets taken away and they will not be able to use a Loan for 1 week. Each overdue loan will be logged in a GUI so Bankers (I will make a rank) can see them and take them for a court hearing. I've done the basics but I need help with the rest. And they have to have a balance over 69k to use the loan system.

Thanks a lot. :emoji_slight_smile:

Code (Skript):
command /loan:
aliases: /bankloan, /loanbank
permission: loan.pizzapod
permission message: &c&lYou have been banned from using this loan system.
executable by: players and console
description: This command opens a loan GUI where you can take a loan.
trigger:
open a virtual chest inventory with 3 rows named "&c&l&nLoans"
format gui slot 0 with red wool named "&4Cancle."
format gui slot 10 with water bucket named "&bMinor Loan" with lore "&1This is a 100k L on run:

Addons using:
Skript
skTuske
skQuery
(if i need more plz tell me

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes

I didn't know I marked it as solved but ill post it there
[doublepost=1591897021,1591887599][/doublepost]@SkriptLearner
[doublepost=1591897051][/doublepost]I did write my skript so far.. u might have to scroll up

Status
Not open for further replies.