Solved Killing Your Dog

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenDev

Sep 19, 2017
I was wondering a way to kill your tamed dog on a command. For example /killyourdog would kill all of your tamed dog, but all dogs just the ones you own.

The title of this thread had me extremely worried lol.

TuSKe has owner of %entity% which you could use to check if the entity is the players before killing it.

The title of this thread had me extremely worried lol.

TuSKe has owner of %entity% which you could use to check if the entity is the players before killing it.
Ahaha, I just re-read it and yeah, pretty dark. Thanks for the reply, great help.
[doublepost=1506535318,1506534394][/doublepost]Still no luck with it. Getting no errors with this, but it acts like the command is not defined.

code_language.skript:
command /testy:
    trigger:
        if player is the owner of tamed wolf:
            message "hi"

Ahaha, I just re-read it and yeah, pretty dark. Thanks for the reply, great help.
[doublepost=1506535318,1506534394][/doublepost]Still no luck with it. Getting no errors with this, but it acts like the command is not defined.

code_language.skript:
command /testy:
    trigger:
        if player is the owner of tamed wolf:
            message "hi"
Well that's because there is no tamed wolf in this case, you can do
code_language.skript:
kill all wolves where [owner of entity input is player]

Well that's because there is no tamed wolf in this case, you can do
code_language.skript:
In this case won't it kill them all, I just wanted it to kill the players that executed the command. Plus this is making my command not work, what addon does this require?

In this case won't it kill them all, I just wanted it to kill the players that executed the command. Plus this is making my command not work, what addon does this require?
Not it wouldn't kill all wolves, it's skquery

Not it wouldn't kill all wolves, it's skquery
Like I said, it's corrupting my command like it was never defined. Giving no errors:
code_language.skript:
command /testy:
    trigger:

Like I said, it's corrupting my command like it was never defined. Giving no errors:
code_language.skript:
command /testy:
    trigger:
Console errors?

Still nothing, giving the exact same thing in console except changing the error line:
code_language.skript:
kill all wolves where [pet owner of entity input is player]

Still nothing, giving the exact same thing in console except changing the error line:
code_language.skript:
kill all wolves where [pet owner of entity input is player]
That's weird, I guess you can do
code_language.skript:
loop all wolves:
  if pet owner of loop-value is player:
    kill loop-entity

Status
Not open for further replies.