Keeping Variables Through Multiple Servers Linked by BungeeCord

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan_010

Jun 22, 2018
So, I want to make a command that displays a GUI containing Ban options. The plugin is already installed, no worries there.

The thing is that I would like the GUI to change depending on how many times the player has been banned (For example, if it’s their first ban, offer ban options for 24, 48 or 72 Hours. If it’s their third ban, offer 30 Days or permban). I think I could achieve this using conditionals for the GUIS and variables that store the amount of times the player has been banned.

The thing is that I would like that command to be run on any server in my Network, but I don’t know if I would be able to get the variables in all servers.

I heard I can link Skript to a MySQL db, but I’m not sure if that’s actually going to work. Any suggestions?
[doublepost=1530588558,1530588378][/doublepost]EDIT: Of course there’s always the option of making a simple GUI, with a main menu that lets you select whether it’s their first, second or third ban, but there would be problems if different staff members ban someone twice and then another staff member bans them again. The last staff member wouldn’t know how many times the player has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.