Keep players percentage of health when applying increased generic max health

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimmaBeanz

May 16, 2021
I'm attempting to create a system where a player can have increased health from a piece of armor they can put on. However, I'm running into some problems with the players health where it keeps their original health after their generic max health increases. For example, Player has 10/100 Health and applies armor that boosts generic max health by 100. The players health would now have a health of 10/200, where I would want it to become 20/200 because both would be 10% of the max health which is what the player initially started with. Is there anyway I can get some help on understanding what I need to make? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.