Jump

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

0hTristezzah

Mar 28, 2022
How remove jump event? with skript 2.6.3 and version 1.12.2?
[doublepost=1681602378,1681404131][/doublepost]Ok now i fixed with

on player move:
if {taser.%player%.true} is true:
if block at player is air:
push player down at velocity 1000
stop

but i have another problem now, i dont want to right click with shears if variables is true
but dont work, if player right click me give at me variables and effect
how block this?

Last edited:
Hi, Alright firstly there is a very simple way to do this

This one can be a bit slow to respond so you can mess with it to make it run faster
Code:
on jump:
    event-player does not have permission "jump"
    cancel event

Secondly I am not sure exactly what you want here. the only part that i can understand is if a player has a specific variable they can no longer use sheers.

I recommend you use permissions then use this code

Code:
on right click:
    if player's tool is shears:
        if player has permission "this.perm"
            cancel event
            drop player's tool
            remove 1 from item amount of tool

Here are my sources
Cancel Jump
On Jump
Right Click With Tool
Drop Item Skript Docs
Issue Will player tool drop

also please, dont use . in variables and use uuids instead of players, also the word "true" has no reason to be there

Code:
{taser.%player%.true} -> {taser::%uuid of player%}

This one can be a bit slow to respond so you can mess with it to make it run faster
Code:
on jump:
    cancel event

Secondly I am not sure exactly what you want here. the only part that i can understand is if a player has a specific variable they can no longer use sheers.

Code:
on right click:
            cancel event
            drop player's tool

Here are my sources
Cancel Jump
On Jump
Right Click With Tool
Drop Item Skript Docs
Thank u for replay, with shears i

Code:
on jump:
    cancel event

Code:
on right click:
            cancel event
            drop player's tool

Here are my sources
Cancel Jump
On Jump
Right Click With Tool
Drop Item Skript Docs

HI! Thanks for the reply, for the shears I wanted that when the player tries to right click on another player, it doesn't work but if I right click on a player with the active variable trying to stop/cancel the event doesn't work

however it must not be thrown away or anything else, it must remain in the inventory but not usable

I am assuming you are using a plugin for some kind of minigame that works with sheers. typically sheers have no interaction with players so there is no way for us to stop it for you. in that case remove the cancel event and optimise the code so it drops the shears before the players use them to interact with each other and instead of the if perm just plugin your variable.

if your minigame is being made in skript. however you are using the interaction. just negate it

I am assuming you are using a plugin for some kind of minigame that works with sheers. typically sheers have no interaction with players so there is no way for us to stop it for you. in that case remove the cancel event and optimise the code so it drops the shears before the players use them to interact with each other and instead of the if perm just plugin your variable.

if your minigame is being made in skript. however you are using the interaction. just negate it
if u have discord/telegram i send to you the .txt file