Is higher than?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudle

Jan 31, 2017
Hello,

So I have another issue which I'm trying to solve.
So I am making a minigame which has map voting. So when the countdown ends, it should obviously set the map with the most votes. I have the following code:

code_language.skript:
if {Vote.1} is higher than {Vote.2} or {Vote.3}:
but, it is not working. It gives me no errors regarding this script, however, it is just not working. I tried to do if map vote 1 is higher than 0 or any other number and it worked fine, but it doesn't with the script above. How may I fix the issue?

Hello,

So I have another issue which I'm trying to solve.
So I am making a minigame which has map voting. So when the countdown ends, it should obviously set the map with the most votes. I have the following code:

code_language.skript:
if {Vote.1} is higher than {Vote.2} or {Vote.3}:
but, it is not working. It gives me no errors regarding this script, however, it is just not working. I tried to do if map vote 1 is higher than 0 or any other number and it worked fine, but it doesn't with the script above. How may I fix the issue?
Greater than

if {Vote.1} is greater than {Vote.1}:

I dont think you're able to use 2 variables at the second part.
Oh gout it, thanks.

One more thing, how to make a player to have a display name saved when they're offline. (So like if I want to see the display name of a player, I perform a command and it says their display name)

One more thing, how to make a player to have a display name saved when they're offline. (So like if I want to see the display name of a player, I perform a command and it says their display name)
You'll have to save the display names on variables or use TuSKe and do this:
code_language.skript:
set {_player} to "somePlayer" parsed as offlineplayer
set {_displayName} to display name of player data of {_player}

You'll have to save the display names on variables or use TuSKe and do this:
code_language.skript:
set {_player} to"somePlayer" parsed as offlineplayer
set {_displayName} to display name of player data of {_player}
Thank you, but is that example script using TuSKe? and what do I put in "somePlayer"? Like %player% or?

if {Vote.1} is greater than {Vote.1}:

I dont think you're able to use 2 variables at the second part.
Btw how can I use more than 1 variable in this? I tried to do something like this but it didn't work either:
code_language.skript:
if {Vote.1} is greater than {Vote.2}:
    if {Vote.1} is greater than {Vote.3}:

Status
Not open for further replies.