ImageryAPI - Take pictures in Minecraft

Addon ImageryAPI - Take pictures in Minecraft 1.1.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

jensjeflensje

Dec 3, 2017
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
jensjeflensje submitted a new resource:

ImageryAPI - Take pictures in Minecraft - Toolkit for taking pictures and videos in Minecraft

ImageryAPI​

A toolkit for taking pictures and videos in Minecraft. This library mainly consists of an image capture utility that will return images when given a location (and sometimes other options). It looks something like this (left is generated by ImageryAPI, right is a normal Minecraft screenshot)...

Read more about this resource...

Suggestion:
You can possibly make it spit out some json/yaml file that can then be put into an external software to generate a better screenshot/video

Suggestion:
You can possibly make it spit out some json/yaml file that can then be put into an external software to generate a better screenshot/video
I understand the thinking, but I think writing the necessary info to a file and sending that to create an image that’s even on-par with this one is probably going to be more overhead than generating the image itself on the server :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

It does open possibilities for a texture-based approach, because that’s just way more resource intensive

Thanks for the suggestion though! If you have any solid ideas on how to improve the addon, then please send me a message on discord or create a GitHub issue :emoji_slight_smile: