Hypixel Nick/Book

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfiediamond

Feb 20, 2017
Hello, I've been trying to get this to work of a source online but it won't. I literally need a fixed version, I can do the rest myself :emoji_slight_smile:

Please tell me/post another where it actually opens a book with text, that when you press it runs a command.

Basically I need hypixel's nick plugin lol

I've currently only found this thread but it didn't help:

code_language.skript:
command /book <integer>:
    trigger:
        set {_book} to a new book
        #SUGGEST_COMMAND and OPEN_FILE doesn't work in books. It is a chat only feature. Which is coming soon!
        if arg 1 is 1:
            set {_component} to a new text component with "Hello world!%nl%%nl%&5&lExample %arg 1%!"
            add hover event with action SHOW_TEXT with text "&5This message is a hover!" to text component {_component}
            add text component {_component} to book {_book}
        else if arg 1 is 2:
            set {_component} to a new text component with "&l&nExample 2!%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%&4Working!"
            #If the slash isn't inserted in the execute string. It will make them chat.
            #WARNING: Entering color symbols in the execute string, causes the player to crash.
            add click event with action RUN_COMMAND with execute "/example" to text component {_component}
            add hover event with action SHOW_TEXT with text "&3&oClick me to execute chat or command" to text component {_component}
        else if arg 1 is 3:
            add page "Testing 1" to {_book}
            add page "&1Testing 2" to {_book}
            set {_component} to a new text component with "&3&l&n&nExample 3!%nl%%nl%&4Working! %all players%"
            add click event with action CHANGE_PAGE to "2" to text component {_component}
            add hover event with action SHOW_TEXT with text "&4&kgewhbewgjbjehbf%nl%&r&5Click me%nl%to go back a page" to text component {_component}
            add page "&6Testing 3" to {_book}
        else if arg 1 is 4:
            set {_component} to a new text component with "%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%     &5&l&nClick me link!%nl%&rLeave a 5 star review!"
            add click event with action OPEN_URL with link "https://forums.skunity.com/threads/skellett.39/" to text component {_component}
            add hover event with action SHOW_TEXT with text "&5&lClick me to open Skellett.%nl%&5The beast addon!" to text component {_component}
            #message text component {_component} to player
        open book {_book} to player

Also found this thread on it:

Please help because none of these threads help, I don't know if it's an error with both the Skripts or if it's server side, I have SkUtilities, SkQuery 3, Skellet and Skript. so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I've re-installed all the plugins already. These are all the plugin requirements for the Skript to work but neither will.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or with a fixed, working version.

I am running 1.8 on my server, and have that version of all the plugins.

Its very usefull if you post the errors, so can we maybe helpfull.

btw i want to know, which version of skript are you using? (/ver skript) and maybe the skellett (Cuz the Events/Conditions are from Skellett if im correct)

Its very usefull if you post the errors, so can we maybe helpfull.

btw i want to know, which version of skript are you using? (/ver skript) and maybe the skellett (Cuz the Events/Conditions are from Skellett if im correct)

Skript version: 2.1.2
Skellett version: 1.9.6b

I am using this one: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/♦-clickable-rank-book-♦-like-hypixel.47096/
and it is nick.sk

code_language.skript:
[17:16:13 INFO]: [Skript] Reloading the config and all scripts...
[17:16:14 INFO]: Loaded a total of 11504 english aliases
[17:16:14 WARN]: There are no aliases defined for the following ids: 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 423, 424, 425, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 1 tab, but found 8 spaces (Things.sk, line 3: permission-error: &cTo do this you need &8(&4You&fTube&8)&c rank!')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 1 tab, but found 8 spaces (Things.sk, line 10: permission-error: &cTo do this you need &8(&6SrMod&8)&c rank!')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 16 spaces (Things.sk, line 13: send "&b&lGhost &9>> &b%arg 1% was banned!" to player')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 1 tab, but found 8 spaces (Things.sk, line 16: permission-error: &cTo do this you need &8(&6SrMod&8)&c rank!')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 16 spaces (Things.sk, line 19: send "&b&lGhost &9>> &b%arg 1% was kicked!" to player')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 1 tab, but found 8 spaces (Things.sk, line 22: permission-error: &cTo do this you need &8(&6SrMod&8)&c rank!')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 16 spaces (Things.sk, line 25: send "&b&lGhost &9>> &b%arg 1% was unbanned!" to player')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 1 tab, but found 8 spaces (Things.sk, line 28: permission-error: &cTo do this you need &8(&9Helper&8)&c rank!')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 1 tab, but found 8 spaces (Things.sk, line 33: permission-error: &cTo do this you need &8(&9Helper&8)&c rank!')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: 'nl' is not an entity type (nick.sk, line 6: set {_component} to a new text component with "Hello world!%nl%%nl%&5&lExample %arg 1%!"')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: 'nl' is not an entity type (nick.sk, line 10: set {_component} to a new text component with "&l&nExample 2!%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%&4Working!"')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: 'nl' is not an entity type (nick.sk, line 19: set {_component} to a new text component with "&3&l&n&nExample 3!%nl%%nl%&4Working! %all players%"')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: [a] [new] text component [with [text]] %string% can't have anything added to it (nick.sk, line 21: add hover event with action SHOW_TEXT with text "&4&kgewhbewgjbjehbf%nl%&r&5Click me%nl%to go back a page" to text component {_component}')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: 'nl' is not an entity type (nick.sk, line 25: set {_component} to a new text component with "%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%     &5&l&nClick me link!%nl%&rLeave a 5 star review!"')
[17:16:14 ERROR]: [a] [new] text component [with [text]] %string% can't have anything added to it (nick.sk, line 27: add hover event with action SHOW_TEXT with text "&5&lClick me to open Skellett.%nl%&5The beast addon!" to text component {_component}')
[17:16:14 INFO]: Loaded 3 scripts with a total of 0 triggers and 11 commands in 0.52 seconds
[17:16:14 INFO]: [Skript] Encountered 15 errors while reloading the config and all scripts!

Status
Not open for further replies.