How to put a banner and a head on the gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
Well then, I wanted to know how I can put a custom banner, also put the head of a guardian on the menu and an emoji in the menu.
[doublepost=1523583743,1523581782][/doublepost]Alguem me ajude.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28824, membro: 5254"] por menu ... você quer dizer como uma GUI? [/ QUOTE]

AFF, whatever.

Guardian heads do not exist in inventory (you would have to use something that downloads custom heads)
And I do not think theres a way to do emojis, unless im totally mistaken

As for the banners, that im not sure about, probably would need to us NBT data, since thats most likely where the info is stored

Use this to format you're GUI with the players head.

code_language.skript:
format slot 0 of player with skull of {_p} named "&7Player &8: &f%player%"

[QUOTE = "OrangeCanadian, post: 28863, member: 4566"] Use isso para formatar sua GUI com o chefe dos jogadores.

[CODE = SKRIPT] formato 0 do jogador com o crânio de {_p} com o nome "& 7Player & 8: & f% player%" [/ CODE] [/ QUOTE]

I already know how to use the head of a player, I just want to put the head of a gardiao, an emoji in the menu and a custom banner.

possible. You need to find a player with a guardian skin. Try finding a player that didn't play for a very very long time because its more likely that a active player changes his skin and you don't want that. I used this method over a year and the skins didn't change. Wish you luck!

here is the code:

format slot 5 of player with skull of ("NAMEOFPLAYER" parsed as an offline player) named "&eGuardian" to close

Status
Not open for further replies.