How to parsed number in the item name?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Just use &e for that yellow
I can't, lol, since there are a lot of players playing on my server, it's going to have to change all the items in all the stores, and how do players change items, especially those that are offline?

Then I don't believe my method will work, it's either that you change your coloring or select specifically the character in the name which has the numbers, which is a problem because of 2 digit and changes based on the name of their items

Then I don't believe my method will work, it's either that you change your coloring or select specifically the character in the name which has the numbers, which is a problem because of 2 digit and changes based on the name of their items
Is it not possible to extract the colors before extraction?