How to make like to see a bedrock block braking

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2017
foroendertheth.foroactivo.com
code_language.skript:
on load:
    register new shaped recipe for diamond pickaxe of unbreaking 30 with lore "&6Puede minar bedrock!!!" using diamond block, diamond block, diamond block, air, diamond, air, air, diamond, air
on left click on a bedrock:
    if event-block's y-coordinate is smaller than 1:
        send "&cno puedes picar ese"
    else:
        if player is holding a diamond pickaxe with lore "&6Puede minar bedrock!!!":
            drop event-block#I does not whant to drop it too fast just see the animation breaking how ?
            set event-block to air

code_language.skript:
    else:
            loop 10 times:
                show block break stage loop-number at event-block
                wait 10 ticks #This is a 1/10 time to break the block, 20 ticks = 1 second
            break event-block
            drop event-block

code_language.skript:
    else:
            loop 10 times:
                show block break stage loop-number at event-block
                wait 10 ticks #This is a 1/10 time to break the block, 20 ticks = 1 second
            break event-block
            drop event-block
do I need a add on? because tell me an error

error:

[14:29:44 ERROR]: There's no loop that matches 'loop-number at event-block' (ayuda.sk, line 7: show block break stage loop-number at event-block')
[14:29:44 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: break event-block (ayuda.sk, line 9: break event-block')

do I need a add on? because tell me an error

error:

[14:29:44 ERROR]: There's no loop that matches 'loop-number at event-block' (ayuda.sk, line 7: show block break stage loop-number at event-block')
[14:29:44 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: break event-block (ayuda.sk, line 9: break event-block')
You can use MundoSK packets to achieve this, it's far better than randomsk

Using Mundosk:
code_language.skript:
function show_block_break(stage: number, blocks: locations, players: players):
  set {_packet} to new play_server_block_break_animation packet
  set int pnum 1 of {_packet} to {_stage}
  loop {_blocks::*}:
    set location pinfo 0 of {_packet} to loop-value
    send {_players::*} packet {_packet}

Status
Not open for further replies.