Solved How to make an ID system with punishment

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if you add 1 to (ban.%uuid%) and if you ban player ban I’d will be 1
[doublepost=1524324355,1524322555][/doublepost]If you add 1 to (ban.count)

Dear lord, I already did it for you... why are you not getting this?
XD he wants 1 like SkyMinigames is a stupid brazillian server xd but yea ur is the same as him but he dont cares lol bcz skyminigames have more numbers Ex: 000001 thats a stupid thing lol

Ah, well he has rejected most peoples help on here, because he won't explain fully what he wants, and then when someone writes what he needs, he ignores it, I think if his main goal is just to copy everyone elses servers rather than be original, im not longer going to help him. Im kind of sick of giving him all this help only for him to ignore it.
So good luck @FabricioSouza in copying other servers,,,, maybe come up with some original ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.