how to know who is the player who push you to thhe void

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHOHOHO

Feb 10, 2017
hello i trying to make a skript that give 5 coins to the player who pushed the other player to the void but skript dont know who is the pusher to give him the coins

hello i trying to make a skript that give 5 coins to the player who pushed the other player to the void but skript dont know who is the pusher to give him the coins

Would be nice if you use template btw psot your currently code and what is doens't workin?

not going to write out the code assuming you know what you're doing but you could do something along these lines

when a player gets hit you set a variable called something like {lastdamage.%victim%} and set that to the attacker, so then if the player dies in the void you could do. if {lastdamage.%player%} is set broadcast "%player% was knocked in the void by %{lastdamage.%player%}%"
[doublepost=1505674439,1505674339][/doublepost]https://forums.skunity.com/threads/knocked-into-the-void-by-player.3818/

Found that too

Just a hint to you Hykz, There is a edit button. :emoji_grinning:

Btw to OHOHOHO, he found the links. you should maybe next time use search bar. Then post the Help. But with template next time.

Just a hint to you Hykz, There is a edit button. :emoji_grinning:

Btw to OHOHOHO, he found the links. you should maybe next time use search bar. Then post the Help. But with template next time.
thanks i was searching and find this threat before i posted this but it wasn't cleared for me

Status
Not open for further replies.