How to do GUI on a GUI item?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovanmunja

Jul 27, 2017
So, I've done my GUI very well.
When I clicked right click to a compass, GUI opens and diamond sword is in there.
What I want to do is when I click on that sword in GUI, I want another GUI to be opened. Also, I have 2 diamond swords. 1 is named "Survival Games", I want that one to open another GUI. How can I do it? Thanks :emoji_slight_smile:

code_language.skript:
Command /chest:
    trigger:
        wait 4 ticks
        open chest with 1 row named "Something" to player
        format slot 0 of player with diamond sword named "something" to close then run [make player execute "gui"]

command /gui:
    trigger:
        wait 4 ticks
        open chest with 1 row named "something" to player
        format slot 0 of player with diamond block named "something" to close then run [make player execute "chest"]
This is very easy

code_language.skript:
Command /chest:
    trigger:
        wait 4 ticks
        open chest with 1 row named "Something" to player
        format slot 0 of player with diamond sword named "something" to close then run [make player execute "gui"]

command /gui:
    trigger:
        wait 4 ticks
        open chest with 1 row named "something" to player
        format slot 0 of player with diamond block named "something" to close then run [make player execute "chest"]
This is very easy

No, you haven't read my message. NOT by a command. I want to open another GUI by clicking a block or an item on a GUI. You know what I mean? GUI on GUI?

Use what?
----------------
BTW Here's a better explanation:

What I want to do is to open a GUI with another GUI item. Like, on a GUI, there's a diamond sword named "Survival Games" and a diamond sword named "Battles". I want to, when I left click on diamond sword "Survival Games" to open another GUI.

I tried with:
on left click with 276 named "Survival Games":
open chest with 6 rows named "Lobby Selector" to player

But it doesn't work :/

Status
Not open for further replies.